Everyone deserves a nice place to live...
Sandy River Property Management has a great selection of rental properties. When you rent from us, you can rest assured, that you will be getting a rental which is clean, comfortable and safe. You will enjoy dealing with our friendly, professional management staff throughout your entire tenancy. In fact, we think you will enjoy working with us so much, that you will want to come back and buy a house from us someday. Perhaps that very one which you have been renting from us all along. You can fill out an online rental application today!
- We will work with you to help you find a great place for you to call home.
- We take great pride in knowing we are supplying you with a clean and safe living environment.
- We perform background checks on all landlords to ensure the landlord you are renting from is reliable and responsible.
- We will work with you throughout your lease to make sure your rental is everything that you expected.
- We will make sure that both parties on the lease honor their commitments.
- We handle all maintenance requests in a timely manner. We even have a 24 hour EMERGENCY service. We will dispatch the area’s best technicians and service people to make repairs. All of our vendors are fully insured, and trustworthy. We will coordinate with you and the technician to make sure your repairs have been performed successfully.
- We act as a liaison between you, and the landlord. If you have a question or concern, we’ll get an answer for you.
- We provide keys for you in lock-out situations.
- We will remind you when your lease is about to expire. If you are renewing, we will work with you to make sure your renewal process goes smoothly.
- We are always reachable to answer any questions or concerns you might have.
When you are done renting and are ready to take the plunge into home ownership, we can help guide you into the home of your dreams. We will work with you every step of the way, and show you how easy it can be to buy your own home. Speak with an agent today.